Introduction:
This is a political blog based on the works of the following
writers and revolutionaries, mentors in a sense, depicting our current state of
affairs in the western world and the world at large. Please take a moment and
peruse the works of the following:
-
Milton William Cooper
-
Karl Granse
-
Charles Fort
-
William Bramley
-
Joseph P. Farrell
Of these men, at least one has died in the line of fire for
his beliefs – that of liberty and freedom of expression and the ability to
determine one’s own destiny – and one or two others are still in the trenches.
But for the most ecumenical education I strongly recommend Charles Fort. He is
the author of “The Book of the Damned” (pardon the dramatic title, but it makes
sense once you read his pioneering work) and the inspiration for the founding
of the Forteans society, a group of like-minded people that he himself refused
to have anything to do with.
Fort was a maverick and basically lived in a London library
for a decade to complete his research. There are a plethora of so-called
homegrown reporters, researchers and patriots out there, but most operate from
their armchairs or their internet routers and do little else but honk like
angry geese. Fort, like William Cooper, was the real deal. It was he who first
coined the term “prison planet” and I have yet to hear the likes of Alex Jones
give an ounce of credit to Fort’s avant garde work that encompassed a lifetime.
William Bramley authored “The Gods of Eden” and his work
acts as a supplement to the ideas and concepts so deftly detailed by Fort. It
is also a must read.
Karl Granse, both mentor and friend, possesses one of the
greatest legal minds I’ve ever known and is a fearless warrior for truth and
justice who has stood up to more federal judges than anyone I know.
Dr. Farrell is also a favorite because he pounces upon two
of my favorite topics: WW2 and flying saucers, both of which play powerfully
into our current state of affairs. He’s prolific as a writer and quite
accomplished though he may lack a bit of polishing. Farrell’s excellence is
partly a matter of circumstance, as he realized that when the 50 year
information ban was lifted by the secrecy acts around WW2 a host of unseen
documents rose gloriously to the light of day. It seems the Nazis were up to a
lot more than we gave them credit for, and they might even still be with us.
And Bill Cooper…well,
you’ll have to check out the late Mr. Cooper for yourself but I can
state that I knew the man personally and, for all his faults, he was truly
all-American and died that way.
Lastly, the blog is so named because of the common usage of the phrase, "that's so over-the-top". Before it was worn completely out I completed the thought with my own phraseology: "That's so over the top it came back 'round the other side!" I both got my laughs and made my point at the same time.
Lastly, the blog is so named because of the common usage of the phrase, "that's so over-the-top". Before it was worn completely out I completed the thought with my own phraseology: "That's so over the top it came back 'round the other side!" I both got my laughs and made my point at the same time.
I hope you enjoy our journey together. Let freedom ring.
Warmly,
S. Daily Warren
S. Daily Warren
No comments:
Post a Comment